Save money and time with a COPENHAGEN CARD
- Free access to top-attractions
- Bring two children for free
- Free, unlimited transportation
- Choose between DISCOVER or HOP
- 100% digital. Download the APP and buy card here:
FROM EUR 62 // USD 69 // GBP 54
Save 30% on average, with a 72-hour card
One Destination - Two Options
COPENHAGEN CARD is the official city card for Copenhagen. Since 1984 we have offered great convenience and big savings for guests coming to explore and enjoy the Danish Capital Region. We offer two different cards:
COPENHAGEN CARD - DISCOVER® is our 'all-inclusive' card that covers admission to 80+ attractions, includes public transportation including to and from the Airport.
COPENHAGEN CARD - HOP® covers admission to 40+ attractions in the city center and Hop-on Hop-off sightseeingbuses in Copenhagen.
*Please note that you can only get 2 free kids cards, when purchasing an adult card.
How much can I save?
COPENHAGEN CARD offers big savings for visitors coming to explore Copenhagen. Use our calculator to find out just how much you can save and see if COPENHAGEN CARD is valuable to you.
The more you see the more you save - and remember - transportation is always included!
DON'T JUST TAKE OUR WORD FOR IT
How the card works
2. Buy or redeem
- Bought the card online? Enter the order reference from your confirmation e-mail.
- Bought the card in the app? The cards will appear automatically!
3. Activate and enjoy!
- Activate the card when you are ready to explore! The card works offline after activation.
- Show the card at each attraction and to the transport authorities, upon request.
COPENHAGEN CARD - DISCOVER® provides access to 80+ top attractions such as the Tivoli Gardens, Canal Tours Copenhagen, Louisiana Museum, Kronborg Castle, Copenhagen Zoo, and many more.
COPENHAGEN CARD - HOP® includes access to 40+ attractions in central Copenhagen.
You can find the complete list of attractions included in the COPENHAGEN CARD here.
Please note that the list of attractions included in the card is updated every year on April 1. Meaning some attractions might disappear while others are added.